Advanced Placement and Transfer Credits

Transfer Credit from Another Institution

Courses from another institution can only be considered for the UCSC Politics major if they are accepted for credit by the UCSC Admissions Office. Courses taken through Education Abroad Program (EAP) are automatically accepted for UCSC credit.

For more information on how to receive credit from another institution, see the UCSC Navigator, "Educational Options" section.

Request for Course Substitution Form

AP (Advanced Placement): No Advanced Placement courses are accepted for credit to the major.